Updated version of LMSC operating rules

Dear SEC,

The updated version of the LMSC operating rules which includes the changes
to remove references to the Friday morning plenary  will be posted on the
web site as soon as Howard gets a chance to update the web site.  I tried
to send the PDF of the new rules via the SEC reflector but it never got
through for some reason.

(Howard, please replace the old version (Nov. 1999) with the latest version
(July 2000) on the 802 web site.  I'll email the PDF to you directly.)

Regards,

Paul Nikolich
IEEE 802 LMSC Vice Chairman