RE: E-Mail Registration Process

Bob,  We always provide the meeting information to Howard Frazier
(who does the actual posting) in MS Word format.  Howard seems to
have a major dislike for all things Microsoft, so he always converts
the document to PDF before posting.  We have asked (more than
once) that BOTH versions be posted for exactly the reasons which
you have mentioned, but you can see the result.   Perhaps an SEC
motion to that effect is in order?   But HTML format is generally a
problem because of all the differences the type-of-browser-used
introduces making several of our forms unreadable or unprintable.
I would think that MS Word & PDF versions would be sufficient.

We have provided reg slots for SG's in the past, but because of their
transitory nature the data is difficult to track through the data base
and we wind up with a conversion process when the SG later
becomes a WG.  We're open to suggestion though if you think it is
important.  We have never been able to use the preference data to
allocate meeting space because so much of it comes in so late and
we still have lots of folks who just show up at the meeting.  We rely
instead on the chair's estimates for space requirements.

Hope this helps.

Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG