Re: FW: 802 LCD Projector Shortfall

Buzz and Jim,

The working groups have a lot of work to do in a short period of time--we
should provide them with the tools they need to do their work.  I'm in
favor of purchasing two more projectors.

We may also want to consider increasing the frequency of plenary
meetings--anybody up for 6 plenary meetings per year?  We briefly touched
on this last meeting--we should continue discussion.  I think this should
be an agenda topic for the Mon or Thurs SEC meeting.

--Paul