Projectors NOT COOKIES

I APPROVE of the motion to purchase 2 more small LCDs

(I note that a projector costs about the equivalent of 1000 cookies, about
one afternoon's worth at our current attendance level. I am perfectly
willing to return to a no cookies tradition in order to provide tools for
our group.

I would also like to say that I think that the amount of equipment that is
building up is getting to be non-trivial and a burden as well as a boon to
our processes.)

Geoff