COOKIES, oops no I mean NETWORKING for upcoming IEEE 802 meeting

Dear SEC,

I have seen more debate/discussion on cookies than on provisioning
networking services to our attendees for the upcoming meeting...amazing!

For those chairs that are interesting in providing network access to their
members, Don Berry of Microsoft is setting up network services at the
upcoming meeting.  If your group has specific requirements, please foward
them to Don so that he can factor them into his plans for the meeting.

Regards,

--Paul