At Last: The Final 802 Agenda for Tampa (We Hope !!!)

Dear Colleagues,  It has taken over two weeks to finally arrive at this agenda.
It is by far the longest and most complicated agenda we have ever had to produce.
We have used every trick in the book to get all of the requested meetings to fit
into the space available, and done a masterful job of making some difficult
compromises.  Our job was made more difficult by the fact that somehow some
other business was booked in the hotel on Thursday.  I believe we were able to
find work arounds for all of the obstructions with minimal impact on our meeting.
In appreciation for our Herculean efforts to salvage a difficult situation and as a
sincere apology for their grievous mistake in the double-booking, the HR Tampa
has agreed to pick-up the total cost of food for our Wednesday social (>$22K)
and they are hosting a wine & beer bar for us (mixed drinks are still cash bar).

WG/SG Chairs & Sub-Chairs:  We are asking that you carefully review your meeting
arrangements on the attached agenda for correctness/acceptability.  The following
notes should help you in understanding the notations used on the form:

*	For number of people we have used the convention of showing the requested number followed by the room capacity in parenthesis.  In a few places you will note that  (requested > capacity) .  In cases where > capacity actually show up, we will provide extra chairs in the back of the room so that everyone will at least have a seat.

*	We have assigned all of the LCD projectors by number (including our new ones).  If you see LCD#x where x is a number between 1 and 16 for your meeting, you will have that projector available for that meeting.  If you see LCD#$ instead, this meeting will only have an overhead projector unless we approve additional funds for LCD projector rentals.  We would hope that most of the WG's can arrange to timeshare their projectors to minimize the impact of the shortfall.  Projector types are as follows:  #6 & #16 = HiPower Toshiba w/ document camera; #1 - #4 = MedPower Toshiba w/ document camera; #5 = MedPower Epson; #7-#15 = MedPower Proxima UltraLite.

*	A few of the smaller meetings are being assigned to hospitality rooms on the 3rd floor (e.g.  Parlor #312).  These rooms will seat up to 20 persons conference style and we have a couple of additional spares which we can utilize, if necessary.

*	Definition for the set-up symbols are given on the last page.  If you have items listed (e.g. PD(podium), OH(overhead projector), or HM(hand mic) ) which you don't need, please let us know so that we don't waste money for equipment we will not use.  Let us know also if you think something is missing from your set-up.  Our standard basic set-up provides an overhead projector and screen plus meetings with 50 or more people get a handheld wired microphone.  All other set-ups are by special request (e.g. headtable, podium, Flipchart, etc.).

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.  We apologize again for the delay but this was a very difficult job which took many passes to get something which actually worked and didn't require relocating some meetings to another property.

Thanx again for your cooperation and let's all hope for a most productive meeting.  :-)

 <<Agnd1100j.doc>>

Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG