From: John Lohmeyer [mailto:lohmeyer@t10.org]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 1:09 PM
To: T12 Reflector
Subject: Gene Milligan

Mail message number: 142

Gene Milligan passed away Saturday evening following a heart attack on
Sunday evening November 5, 2000.

His funeral is Friday, November 17, at St. Andrews United Methodist Church,
2727 S.W. 119th St., Oklahoma City, OK.

I've worked with Gene on various standards for nearly 20 years. During that
time, Gene always had the highest personal standard for integrity and work
ethics. I will miss Gene and his many valuable contributions to standards
and the standards process.

I've had several people ask me where to send flowers, cards, and/or
charitable contributions in memory of Gene. Billy Canaday (Gene's
Administrative assistant) told me that the family requests that any flowers
be sent to the church to arrive on Friday:

   St. Andrews United Methodist Church
   2727 South West 119th
   Oklahoma City, OK 73170

Those wishing to make a charitable contribution should make it to the
"Habitat for Humanity". They have a web site, which includes online
donations, at:

   http://www.habitat.org/

I assume it would be best to send cards to Gene's wife:

   Mrs. Gene Milligan
   2417 Blue Spruce
   Edmond, OK 73034

--