Re: URGENT - We Need an Instantaneous Response. (That means DOIT NOW !!!)

Buzz,

Option #2 is fine with me.

However, I don't feel comfortable choosing between Option #2 and
Option #1. If 802.3 wants to come to Orlando too, I am happy to
share. If they prefer Sacramento, that's fine too. I wouldn't want to
see Option #2 win your poll if 802.3 supports Option #1, or vice
versa.

Roger