RE: URGENT - We Need an Instantaneous Response. (That means DO IT NOW !!!)
- To: "'Howard Frazier'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Kesling, Dawson W" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: URGENT - We Need an Instantaneous Response. (That means DO IT NOW !!!)
- From: "Kesling, Dawson W" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:34:48 -0800
- Cc: "'Rigsbee, Everett O'" <Everett.Rigsbee@PSS.Boeing.com>, email@example.com, 802 Exec <firstname.lastname@example.org>, 802 Jonathan Thatcher <email@example.com>, Geoffrey Thompson <Geoff_Thompson@BayNetworks.COM>, "802 @F2F Dawn S" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Tony Jeffree <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for the data.
Yes, the availability in Sacramento is the week beginning with Memorial Day.
May is not far away in terms of making reservations of this size. It was the
only week open in Sacramento from late May to early June. For those who
weren't aware, is this a showstopper?
From: Howard Frazier [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 12:54 PM
To: Kesling, Dawson W
Cc: 'Rigsbee, Everett O'; firstname.lastname@example.org; 802 Exec; 802 Jonathan
Thatcher; Geoffrey Thompson; 802 @F2F Dawn S; Tony Jeffree
Subject: Re: URGENT - We Need an Instantaneous Response. (That means DO
IT NOW !!!)
I believe that the EFM study group will need 2.5 days for 150 people,
all together in one room, at a May, 2001 interim meeting in Sacramento.
Are the dates finalized? I for one would prefer to not clobber the
Memorial Day holiday with a standards meeting, and I believe that many
other members of the EFM SG would express the same opinion. I would much
prefer the preceeding week, commencing on may 21st. If that is unavailable,
I would prefer the week of may 7th.
"Kesling, Dawson W" wrote:
> We (Intel) are working with the hotels to see if we can accommodate the
> additional 130 people. It would help to know the number of days and people
> for dot 1 and dot 17 separately. We also need to know if we can choose the
> days of the week for these groups to balance room requirments throught the
> week. (We are working on the week of May 28 - June 1.)
> -----Original Message-----
> * An email from Dawson Kesling of Intel, the Sacramento Host,
> indicating that they are willing and able to accommodate the additional
> people from the 802.1 and 802.17 WGs, and will adjust their room block,
> function space, and food & beverage arrangements accordingly.
> Thanx, Buzz