RE: Meeting in Sacramento

Pat,  You're barking up the wrong tree here.  I have absolutely NOTHING
to do with the Sacramento meeting.  You'll have to take all these matters
up with the host, who has made all the arrangements.  I suspect you will
find that he was only able to get this deal because it WAS Memorial Day
weekend, which is a very hard time for a mostly business hotel to sell.
I noted that in his original proposal to the group Dawson stated clearly
that he could not get the "preferred" week of the 21st but that he was
able to get the week of the 28th instead.  No one complained at that
time.  Now is a little late to be second guessing the meeting dates.
Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM