From: owner-ieee-sanews@ieee.org [mailto:owner-ieee-sanews@ieee.org] On
Behalf Of r.rubenstein@ieee.org
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 2:20 PM
To: ieee-sanews@ieee.org
Subject: IEEE-SA New, Revised, Withdrawn Standards and Standards
Projects

To IEEE-SA Members

To assist you in keeping abreast of IEEE Standards Activities, we have
compiled a list of new, revised, and withdrawn standards and standards
projects, listed by sponsoring IEEE Society, that have been recently
approved by the IEEE-SA Standards Board.

Please copy and paste the URL http://standards.ieee.org/sa-mem/bdapp.html
into your browser to view the information.

A more detailed account of the recommendations from the IEEE-SA Standards
Board New Standards Committee (NesCom) and Review Committee (RevCom) will
be posted shortly to the web site and you may check these URLs
respectively, http://standards.ieee.org/board/nes/index.html or
http://standards.ieee.org/board/rev/index.html.

If you are interested in joining the working group of a particular project,
please inform the technical contact of that project. For contact
information, please view our Web site at
http://standards.ieee.org/db/status/ and enter the PAR number, for
instance, enter "555" or enter a key word such as "metadata."

If you would like to know the balloting status of any of the projects,
please view  http://standards.ieee.org/db/balloting/ballot.html.

Finally, if you wish to be included in the voting of certain projects, join
the balloting pool early and at no charge to receive an invitation when the
project is ready to ballot. Complete the online form, "Request Form To Join
an IEEE Balloting Pool," at
http://standards.ieee.org/db/balloting/ballotform.html.

As always, please contact me with your questions and comments. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Ronni
Ronni Rubenstein
Sr. Membership Administrator