March 2001 Meeting

See charts below that I showed at the Dec Standards Board Meeting. Note that
we are meeting with the IEEE Standards Board in March, so this is a joint
agenda. I have opted to use the first hour of Thursday's SEC meeting to have
a joint discussion with the IEEE Standards Board, then roll into our normal
SEC meeting (I know we will be efficient and be able to still finish by
midnight).

Jim Carlo(jcarlo@ti.com) Cellular:1-214-693-1776 Voice&Fax:1-214-853-5274
TI Fellow, Networking Standards at Texas Instruments
Vice Chair, IEEE-SA Standards Board
Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee

Carlo-Mar2001.ppt