Re: IEEE 802 Rules Change Ballot--opens Jan 10 2001, closes March 9 2001

My vote on the first change is:
         Approve

My vote on the second change is:

         Disapprove

I do not approve the removal of the text:
         "Membership belongs to the individual, not an organization, and
may not be transferred."
This particular problem can be remedied by the addition of the following text:
         "Membership is not be transferrable."
at the end of 5.1.3.1 paragraph 3.

With the incorporation of this change my vote will change to Approve.

Geoff