RE: Proposal to move the SEC meeting to Friday

The start-of-plenary SEC meeting should not be eliminated.  There is no
substitute for a face-to-face meeting so that the SEC can all be well
prepared and coordinated for the upcoming plenary activities and to
optimally schedule our SEC meetings during the plenary.  I am willing to
meet on Sunday evening, altough I would prefer to meet from 8pm to 10pm.
We can still have the informal SEC rules meeting 7pm-8pm.

--Paul