Re: IEEE 802 Meeting Attendance

I hate to be an obstructionist, but I am not ready to sign on to this request.

We already have a process for polling our people as to their intent
to attend: namely, preregistration. If the request is to instigate
people to make up their minds soon about preregistration, then I'll
be happy to pitch in. I can also ask people to cancel if they have
preregistered but changed their mind. But just asking people to tell
me that they are going to preregister doesn't seem like a worthwhile
endeavor.

Roger