RE: Last Chance to Comment on NCR Statement of Work for Hilton He ad Onsite Network

If Don is correct with his statement, then lets go ahead......

Stuart

-----Original Message-----
From: donbe@microsoft.com [mailto:donbe@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 09:26
To: everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com; stds-802-sec@ieee.org; Stuart Kerry
Cc: dmoro@attcanada.ca; dawns@facetoface-events.com
Subject: RE: Last Chance to Comment on NCR Statement of Work for Hilton
He ad Onsite Network

This proposal addresses services to be provided by NCR and may not address
specific issues. NCR has agreed to provide a senior engineer who I feel is
extremely qualified to deliver the support that we want. This engineer will
work at the direction of P802 and can be flexible in his duties. All of
Stuart's concerns can be addressed without any problem. We wanted to provide
a generic statement of work without spending a huge amount of time spelling
out specific work tasks and conditions.

Please let us know if this addresses your concerns as time I running short.

Thanks!
Don Berry