WLPAN/ Visit of Julius Knapp to Hilton Head

Colleagues,

All arrangements for Julius Knapp visit to Hilton Head, Tuesday 1 PM till
Wednesday 3 PM have been made, thanks to Roger Marks for providing the
funding from NIST.

Kudos for Roger! This will be a real asset for our wireless groups.

So far I have had requests from 15 TG2, the 11:5 GHz SG, 11 TGg and 11 TGh.
802.16 will also give me an agenda item.

The tutorial, originally scheduled for Tuesday 8 PM may be rescheduled for
6:30 PM.

Chairmen, please let me know if there is a need for an agenda item in the
groups not mentioned.

Thanks
Vic Hayes
Agere Systems Nederland B.V., formerly Lucent Technologies
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC + 1)
FAX: +31 30 609 7556
e-mail: vichayes@agere.com
http://www.orinocowireless.com/