[802SEC] Danger, Recruiter using my name falsely

Dear SEC Members,

I have just been informed by one of my WG members
that someone posing as a Cisco employee and using
my name as a reference asked for a list of contacts
(names, numbers, etc) to join a special User Group
of 802.17.

This is a sneaky recruiting trick and I urge you to
warn your WG members about it. I would also suggest
that we try to get information about these people, as
I would love to get them charged with fraud.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Manager HW Engineering,       Cisco Systems