[802SEC] Thanx for a Job Well Done

 Tim,  I just wanted to say thank you again from IEEE 802 for all of your
time and efforts put in on the Wireless Network to help make the Portland
meeting a success.
I'm happy to report that the SEC did, in fact, vote to provide money
($10K/meeting) for ongoing support for wireless networking so we will not be
relying on you alone to
provide all of the necessary services (that was clearly unfair and
unreasonable).  We would however like to invite you to continue to help out
in a planning and technical
advisory role which would be a major benefit to our program while not being
nearly as time demanding for you.  You might actually get to attend a few WG
sessions.
We would really appreciate hearing from you any recommendations or
suggestions you might have on how to improve and/or streamline our support
process, and any
recommendations on how to improve and/or enhance or current infrastructure
equipment.  As someone who has a very detailed knowledge of how things
currently work
(and also don't work), your input on this would be extremely valuable to our
future planning efforts.  We need to plan now so that we can provide better
and easier service
at our future meetings, and that we avoid repeating past mistakes.  If you
could help us to find a workable plan for future support that is sustainable
we could all enjoy
the benefits at our future meetings.

So thanx again for all your great help, and let's see if we construct a plan
for on-site support that allows you to move into the advisory and oversight
role you deserve.  :-)

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing - SSG