[802SEC] Interim meeting announcements

I have gotten a few email messages from folks that are curious about the
status of interim meetings, given the actions of today.  These folks are not
on the working group mailing lists.  They contacted me, presumably, because
I am listed as webmaster of the 802 site.

The suggestion that I received is that the status of these meetings be
available from the working group web pages.  If each of the chairs think
this is a good idea, I'll leave it up to them to implement.

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Informed Technology, Inc.
1750 Nantucket Circle, Suite 138