[802SEC] Technical plenary?

As Dawn is in the process of sorting out room allocations for November, I
thought I would enquire whether there are any topics that need the 802.1
Technical Plenary treatment (or at any rate, input from 802.1) in November.

Please let me know ASAP:

- If there are any such topics that you need to raise; and

- If there are, whether they are cross-working group (potentially needing a
specific room to hold a meeting), or whether they are specific to one group
(and can therefore use that group's meeting room).

Regards,
Tony