Re: [802SEC] Technical plenary?

Different, but similar. The question "to bridge or not to bridge"
must be answered for both, and I think that the same factors drive
the decision.

However, I think that this is a separate issue from OAM, and OAM is
a big enough topic for a single technical plenary.  From my standpoint,
it's a higher priority too.

Howard