[802SEC] P802.16/D5 now available in IEEE Catalog

Angela,

As you know, it's important to us that our IEEE-copyrighted drafts be
readily available for sale in the IEEE catalog. We are trying to
educate the 802.16 community that, even without password access to
our drafts, they can download them quickly and at a reasonable price.

In the past, getting the drafts into the catalog has sometimes been a
slow process. That's why I was delighted to find that P802.16/D5,
which I sent you only four days ago, is already in the catalog.

I have updated our 802.16 publication list to reflect the change:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/published.html>

Thanks for the quick work!

Regards,

Roger