From: Roger B. Marks [mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 2:11 AM
To: j.carlo@ieee.org; IEEE802
Subject: Re: [802SEC] CD ROM

I prefer plan 2 (if it's permitted by our agreement with the IEEE-SA staff).

It seems to me that we pay for GetIEEE802 because we think standards
should be freely available. Are we being logically consistent if we
then decide to hoard  a bunch of CDs?

Remember also that rationing the discs is an administrative headache,
not only for the office staff but for the Working Groups that are
forced to come up with membership lists. Plus, the Wednesday handouts
draw people out of meetings (sometimes from remote hotels).

I say let's hand it out with the registration receipt.

Roger