[802SEC] Thanks for Everything

I would like to thank you-all for the painting of the Texas Longhorn
received at the social and standing ovation at the end of the SEC meeting.

It has been a great opportunity to work with all of the SEC members and the
full membership, since I took office in July 1996. Each meeting held some
new opportunity or debate or unusual problem, and there were many late night
discussions. Always, our goal was to drive IEEE 802 as the prominent
Networking Standards group that benefits society.

Jim Carlo (j.carlo@ieee.org) Phone:1-214-693-1776 Fax:1-214-853-5274
J.Carlo Consulting LLC (Focus on Telecom Strategy/Standards/Patents)
Vice Chair, IEEE-SA Standards Board