Re: [802SEC] BOG Items of Interest to 802

This gets interesting.  I now have opposing directions from two
bodies.

802.3 directed me to vote against approval of Std 802 with clause 5 removed.

The BoG directed me to vote for approval of Std 802 with clause 5 removed.

Considering the relative size of the 802.3 WG vs the BorG, I am more worried
about being beat up by dot3, so I will follow their direction.

Howard

Howard