Re: [802SEC] let's sell the approved 802.16 draft

Angela,

Thanks for your note last week. I appreciate you looking into this
and trying to get it fixed by today. However, the web site still says
"Product No Longer Available", and I continue to field complaints
from people who can't buy it.

I don't really understand the position "an approved draft supersedes
an older version". If a draft is approved, then it IS the most recent
version, and will remain so until publication.

Thanks for trying to solve the problem in this case. I hope it can be
solved more generally.

Roger