From: Hayes, Vic (Vic) [mailto:vichayes@agere.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 23:42
To: Mike Takefman; stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: RE: [802SEC] Closing SEC Meeting for St Louis

Mike and colleagues,

With Working Group meetings planned to run from 8-12 AM, it is
impossible for me to have the closing plenary before 3 PM. We need to do
work resulting from the decisions made during those closing plenary
meetings and simply are not able to be in the SEC earlier.

Thanks and regards

Vic Hayes
Agere Systems Nederland B.V., formerly Lucent Technologies
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC + 1)
FAX: +31 30 609 7498
e-mail: vichayes@agere.com
http://www.orinocowireless.com/