From: Rigsbee, Everett O [mailto:everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 11:40 PM
To: 802 ALL (E-mail)
Cc: 802 INFO (E-mail)
Subject: 802all: Last Chance for Great Rooms ! Last Chance to Pre-reg and
SAVE $ 50 !!!

ATTENTION:  All IEEE 802 Attendees !!!

IEEE 802:       Meeting Information Update Memo  -  Final Announcement

DATE:   Thursday, February 28, 2002

ATTN:   All  IEEE 802  Attendees

SUBJ:   Last Chance for Convenient Overflow Rooms  &  Last Chance to Web
Register and Save $50

Important information for all potential 802 attendees:

a) Due to the Hyatt Regency St. Louis being sold-out, we have some
additional guest rooms at the Sheraton City Center, the Drury Inn and the
Hampton Inn.  They are all located within easy walking distance of the
Hyatt.  We have arranged the following discounted IEEE 802 Group room rates:
Sheraton City Center - $119. single/double occupancy plus tax,  Drury Inn -
$114.00 single/double occupancy plus tax;  Hampton Inn - $110.00
single/double occupancy plus tax.  Check in time is 3pm, check out is 12
noon for each.  You must guarantee your reservation with a credit card or a
deposit.  You may cancel without penalty up until 6pm of arrival date.
Rooms at all of these properties are now very limited, so make your
reservations ASAP !!!

Sheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel and Suites
400 South 14th Street,  St. Louis, MO  63103
Reservation Phone:  (314) 231-5007
Reference:  IEEE 802.17

Drury Inn St. Louis Union Station
201 South 20th Street,  St. Louis, MO  63103
Reservation Phone:  (314) 231-3900  or  (800) 378-7946
Reference:  IEEE 802

Hampton Inn Union Station
2211 Market Street #1,  St. Louis, MO  63103
Reservations Phone:  (314) 241-3200  or  (800) 426-7866
Reference:  IEEE 802

b) The Hyatt, Sheraton, Drury & Hampton are all located 20 minutes from
Lambert St. Louis International Airport (STL).  Taxi ride one-way is
approximately $30.  See the current meeting info package at
http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/ for more info and detail on transportation
options.

c) LAST CHANCE to use our secure web Pre-Registration Form and SAVE $50 at:
http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/Pregform.html

Please contact us at  802info@ieee.org  or  (408) 241-8906  if you require
further information and/or assistance.  We look forward to seeing you in St.
Louis.

Thank you,
Dawn C. Slykhouse, IEEE 802 Conference Organizer
c/o Face To Face Events, Inc.

TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS LIST:
Send an email message with no subject to:

majordomo@majordomo.ieee.org

and put as the first 2 lines of the message the following:

unsubscribe  stds-802-all  <your-email-address>
end