From: Rigsbee, Everett O [mailto:everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 11:41 PM
To: 802 ALL (E-mail)
Cc: 802 INFO (E-mail)
Subject: 802all: Really Last Chance: to Web Pre-Register for IEEE 802 and
Save $ 50 !!!

ATTENTION:  All IEEE 802 Attendees !!!

This is it:  Today, Wednesday, 3/6/02, before 6 PM PST is your VERY LAST
CHANCE to Web Pre-Register at $250 for the IEEE 802 Plenary in St. Louis, MO
next week.  After 6 PM the fee will be $300 for Web or On-Site registration.
So do it now and Save $50 !!!

Just click on:  http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/Pregform.html

Then fill in the form, provide your credit card info when asked, and your
reg packet will be waiting for you when you get to the meeting.  No waiting
in long lines !!!

Notice:
We now have a few more overflow rooms available at the Sheraton City Center
nearby, if you act fast.  If you are booked somewhere that is not nearby the
Hyatt, we suggest you seriously consider switching your reservation to the
Sheraton because getting back and forth can be a real hassle due to BAD
TRAFFIC.  We have arranged the following discounted IEEE 802 Group room
rates:  Sheraton City Center - $119. single/double occupancy plus tax.  But
call right away or you'll miss out !!!

Sheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel and Suites
400 South 14th Street,  St. Louis, MO  63103
Reservation Phone:  (314) 231-5007
Reference:  IEEE 802.17

See ya' in St. Louie !!!   :)

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
Ph:  (425) 865-2443
Fx:  (425) 865-6721
Email:  everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com

TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS LIST:
Send an email message with no subject to:

majordomo@majordomo.ieee.org

and put as the first 2 lines of the message the following:

unsubscribe  stds-802-all  <your-email-address>
end