[802SEC] 802.16 Information Items left out of Opening SEC Meeting

5.19 II 802.16a to sponsor ballot (conditional)
802.16 intends to make this request at the closing SEC meeting.

5.20 II 802.16c PAR to NESCOM
802.16 intends to make this request at the closing SEC meeting. The
PAR was presented for 30 day review, though such review was not
required since it is not "for significant new work". We will consider
comments from other Working Groups that we receive by 5 pm Tuesday.

5.21 II 802.16 tutorial on Gigabit Radio
This tutorial has been advertised. It is intended to lead to a 802.16
Study Group request. I'd like to particularly call it to the
attention of 802.3, since one intention of the tutorial organizers is
to propose the development of a radio PHY for Ethernet.