Re: [802SEC] Report Rules change procedure for TAG

Vic:

Items (g) and (h) are, in my opinion, too detailed for the rules and
should be deleted.

I object to (f):

"In between Plenary and Interim meetings, the Chair of the TAG is
empowered to schedule (tele)-conferences to allow the TAG to conduct
business as required, provided that the venue and agenda is published
(web-site and e-mail reflector) at least 5 calendar days before the
actual date and time of the (tele)-conference."

The primary objection is the term "(tele)-conference". The
implication is that "tele" is optional. Therefore, the change would
authorize the TAG to call a face-to-face meeting with 5 days notice.
This is unacceptable.

If this error is fixed, I would be inclined to support the rules
change and am willing to consider it to be an outcome of the comment
resolution.

Roger