From: Roger B. Marks
To: Hayes, Vic (Vic)
Cc: stds-802-sec@ieee.org; carlstevenson@agere.com
Sent: 3/14/2002 1:12 PM
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Report rules change procedure for PARs

Vic,

I don't think this resolution is responsive to the comments received
in the ballot. Also, the section on "Conditional approval" seems
(unless I am missing something) to be unrelated to any comment. I
also think it is problematic. Therefore, my inclination is to
continue to Disapprove.

Roger

At 10:56 PM +0000 02/03/13, Hayes, Vic (Vic) wrote:
>Dear SEC,
>
>Following the comment resolution meeting on Sunday, I worked with my
group
>to follow-up on your advices.
>
>All additions to the existing rules are given in red font.
>
>If you have any suggestion for improvement, please contact me in
Midnight