[802SEC] Need Information for setup the small network.++Inquiry from customer, pleasehelp++

Hello All:

Can anybody please guide this person with his request?

Thanks,

Angela Ortiz
Program Manager - Technical Program Development
__________________________
IEEE Standards, 445 Hoes Lane,
Piscataway, NJ  08855-1331 USA
Telephone: 1732-562-3809  ><  Fax: 1732-562-1571
E-m:  a.ortiz@ieee.org   ><   www.standards.ieee.org

FOSTERING TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION
----- Forwarded by Angela Ortiz/STDS/STAFF/US/IEEE on 03/14/2002 08:23 PM
-----

                    "Sin, Ken"
                    <Ken.Sin@dgs.c       To:     "'a.ortiz@ieee.org'" <a.ortiz@ieee.org>
                    a.gov>               cc:
                                         Subject:     Need Information for setup the small network.
                    03/14/2002
                    11:52 AM

Hi Angela,
              I want to setup a small network what information I need from
IEEE ?

Ken Sin