[802SEC] St Louis meeting documents uploaded

Colleagues,

I have uploaded all the meeting documents from the last meeting:
http://ieee802.org/Regulatory
go to Meeting Documents, March 2002.

The minutes and the short report have to be made still.

This was my last meeting and I will take the title Regulatory Ombudsman with
me.

From now on, the work will be done in IEEE 802.18, Radio Regulatory TAG
under
the leadership of the Interim Chair, Carl Stevenson.

I would like to thank all of you for the support I received in the Radio
Regulatory work.

Please join me in welcoming Carl in his new function. The group is in
excellent
hands and I encourage you to give Carl the same support you gave me!

I will concentrate on the Regulatory work within WECA and thus will see many
of you
back in the same arena.

Thanks for all the thoughtful presents and warm words you gave to me.
The presents will be proudly displayed on my desk!

Regards
Vic Hayes
Agere Systems Nederland B.V., formerly Lucent Technologies
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC + 1)
FAX: +31 30 609 7498
e-mail: vichayes@agere.com
http://www.orinocowireless.com/