Re: [802SEC] +++ SEC Rules Change Letter Ballot +++ Ballot on WG electronic voting

Paul,

This makes sense and is what I was assuming.

The confusing point was that your email indicated that
for the current SEC motion a failure to vote was counted as a NO.
I took a quick look at the rules and it is not clear to me why a
fail to vote on an SEC motion is a no vote. Rather the rule 3.4.2.1
appears to state that a majority of the voting SEC members must reply.

mike