RE: [802SEC] +++ SEC EMAIL BALLOT +++ Motion: 802.16a to Sponsor Ballot

Based on the coexistence issues from 802.11 that Stuart
brings forward, along with Pat and Tony's observations that
"Sponsor  ballot happens at the time when we consider
our technical work to be complete; if there are TBDs in
the document, then the work is not complete.", and the
dismissive nature of some of the comment responses, as
pointed out by Pat, I believe that I should also vote
"Disapprove" until such time as these issues are resolved.

Carl