RE: [802SEC] REMINDER: +++ SEC EMAIL BALLOT +++ Release of 802 funds for Get802 program (closes Apr 16 2002)

Based on the comments and concerns raised by others,
I am persuaded to change my original "approve" vote
to "disapprove."

I think that before we commit more of our member's
money, we should have a clearer picture of if, and
under what terms, the program will be continued.

Based on my admittedly limited exposure to this issue,
I think that "holding back a bargaining chip" is prudent,
and responsible to the interests of the membership,
based on what I've seen so far.

Carl