RE: [802SEC] IEEE 802 Tentative Agenda - July 2002

Dawn,

Sorry for being a day late ...

I've attached a version of your Excel agenda,
with some changes (highlighted in blue).
(the filename has "_CRS" appended to your
original filename ...)

The "802 R-Reg WG" doesn't exist any more,
and therefore doesn't need the boardroom
you have reserved.

It has been replaced by the 802.18 RR-TAG
(Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group).

The room for 50 that you have reserved for
802.18 should be quite adequate (I'm uncertain
that we'll need that big a room, but better safe
than sorry if you have the space.  Since it's
a new group, I don't know what to expect in
attendance ... the old R-REG group was typically
smaller, but who knows? Based on what happens
at the July plenary, we'll have a better idea
for the future if room space is tight.)

Note that the times I've indicated for 802.18's
room include breaks for joint meetings with TGg,
TGh, and WNG SC, as well as for mid-week plenaries
of 802.11 and 802.15 (I will have to give reports
and perhaps make motions in those plenaries, but there
may be working sessions still going on in the 802.18
room in my absence).

The plan is to have our closing plenary 8a-9a on
Fri, so that I can cover the closing plenaries of
.11, .15, and .16 for final reports and motions,
then get on to the SEC closing meeting at 1p ...

If you see any problems/issues with my markups,
please feel free to e-mail me or call my at my
home office or cellphone ...

Regards,
Carl R. Stevenson
Interim Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group
610-712-3217 (voice/fax mailbox)
610-965-8799 (home office)
610-704-2349 (cellphone)
carl.stevenson@ieee.org