RE: Regarding Bob's Question ... RE: [802SEC] [TIME-SENSITIVE MO TION] to APPROVE FCC FILINGS

Bob,

As I said to the SEC reflector last week, 802.16 approved the letters
in an authorized Working Group meeting on 20 May.

Though we were short (by one person) of a formal quorum at our
Session #19 last week, we were authorized to act by a Working Group
Letter Ballot that approved the following motion:

"To authorize the IEEE 802.16 Working Group to carry out Working
Group business at Session #19, with or without a formal quorum, and
in particular to authorize the Working Group Closing Plenary, on 24
May 2002, to act, with a 75% majority of those members present, to
adopt drafts and initiate Working Group Letter Ballots on those
drafts under PARs 802.16a and 802.16c."

Roger