RE: [802SEC] Get IEEE 802 program status report; motion proposal

Buzz,
Thanks for your endorsement.  I am unable to ascertain your editorial
changes for the moment but I do want to comment on your request.  Please
note that posting of the PDF to the Get IEEE 802 website is based on
publication not approval date.  We will do our best to post in the seventh
month so that we have the opportunity to derive revenues for six months as
agreed.  We will also do our best to publish quickly and ask for your
technical editors to support a fast turnaround after approval.

Jerry