[802SEC] Get IEEE 802 status update

Dear SEC,

Thanks for your comments on the intial draft document.  Jerry Walker is
revising the document as per those comments and I will post the new revision
by the end of the day today.  Of those that commented, (Roger M, Bob G, Bill
Q, Buzz R) I would like to get a mover and seconder to initiate an SEC email
ballot on a motion similar to the following:

"Move that the IEEE 802 SEC immediately release the March 2002 funds held in
escrow to continue the Get IEEE 802 program as decribed in the attached
document "Get IEEE 802" program agreement"

after you get a chance to review the modified documents.

My objective is to close the balloting on such a motion by Monday June 11
5PM EDT so that I have the results in to discuss with Jim Carlo and Ben
Johnson at next week's Standards Board meeting in Piscataway.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich
Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Project
email: p.nikolich@ieee.org
cell:    857.205.0050
mail:   18 Bishops Lane, Lynnfield, MA 01940