From: Grow, Bob [mailto:bob.grow@intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 10:14 AM
To: 'p.nikolich@ieee.org'; 'IEEE802'
Subject: RE: [802SEC] FW: +++ SEC EMAIL BALLOT +++ Get IEEE 802(tm)
progr am motion:

Approve.

of the Agreement.  That will have to be voted separately at the July
meeting.  I have recommended a minor change, and am open to Buzz's
suggestions for tightening up the language on the wait period.

I believe though it is appropriate as a measure of good faith to release the
funds escrowed from the March meeting.

--Bob Grow