RE: [802SEC] views on quorums at WG Interim Sessions

Pat,

Bobo Heile's point that, at least for the .11 and .15,
the intermins are larger than 802 plenaries were 3 years
ago, and therefore are scheduled at least a year in
advance and are immovable is, I think an important point
to note.

This is what I was alluding to when I made a statement
to the fact that there was little real difference between
these "interims" and "pleanries."

Regards,
Carl