[802SEC] Agenda items for closing plenary

Gentlefolk,

Please send me (and copy Paul) your agenda items for the closing SEC meeting
as soon as you are aware of them.  You can even send me speculative items.
It is easier to remove than to add.  Plus, your working groups never
surprise you, anyway! ;^)

We are starting a bit more quickly after the closing 802.11 plenary than we
have in the past and I will have much less time to prepare the agenda.  Your
cooperation will be greatly appreciated!

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Black Storm Networks
250 Cambridge Avenue