RE: [802SEC] IEEE Get 802 program agreement

proposing the highlighted changes in the attachment.  I do not think the
changes fundamentally change the agreement but lend themselves to further
definition that could lead to misunderstandings.  Please note that I am
sending this on behalf of Paul Nikolich, chair and have spoken with him to
get permission to post to the reflector.

I do not think we want to change item 3d as we them have to debate how many
days are in six month (more than 180!)

I have also taken the liberty to define LMSC since it is introduced in item
5.

Jerry
(See attached file: GetIEEE802 Agreement0711.doc)

GetIEEE802 Agreement0711.doc