RE: [802SEC] Review of 2003 802 CD-ROM content

Just to clarify ... it was my understanding that any
withdrawn documents to be included on the disk would
be in a "Withdrawn Documents" directory to make their
status clear.

Pat's comment below does not reitterate that, so I am
making this comment just as reminder of what I recall
the agreed intention to be ...

Regards,
Carl