[802SEC] IEEE 2002 Annual Elections

Dear SEC,

You all should have received your IEEE 2002 Annual Elections ballot in the
mail by now.  You will notice that several positions for IEEE-SA are open
and I encourage you and the particpants in your WGs and TAGs to vote for the
candidate of your choice.  Please note that Jim Carlo, our former chair, is
on the ballot for IEEE-SA Board of Governor's President.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich

Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Project
email: p.nikolich@ieee.org
cell:    857.205.0050
mail:   18 Bishops Lane, Lynnfield, MA 01940