Re: [802SEC] Tentative agenda for Nov 2002 opening SEC meeting isattached

Paul:

*5.07 "802.19 Coexistence ECSG Status Update": this is a TAG, not an ECSG

*5.08 "PAR reminders (802.1, 802.11, 802.15, 802.16, ECSG-MBWA)": This is a long list, and I am having trouble keeping track. Can you email a full list to the reflector, preferably this week? Hyperlinks to the PARs and Five Criteria would be worth extra credit.

Also: I would appreciate, at the opening SEC meeting, an II listing motions of the following type that I might expect to see at the closing SEC meeting:
	*Drafts to Sponsor Ballot
	*Drafts to RevCom

FYI, from 802.16 I anticipate the following on Friday:
	*802.16.2a to Sponsor Ballot
	*802.16a to RevCom
	*802.16c to RevCom

Thanks,