From: Paul Nikolich [mailto:paul.nikolich@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 12:10 PM
To: IEEE802
Subject: [802SEC] +++ SEC EMAIL BALLOT +++ Motion to authorize additional
projectors

Dear SEC,

This is an SEC email ballot on making a determination on the below SEC
motion to authorize the funds to purchase 2 additional LCD projectors,
moved by Bill Quackenbush, seconded by Carl Stevenson.

The email ballot opens on Monday October 14, 2002 5PM EDT and closes
Monday October 21, 2002 5PM EDT.

Please direct your responses to the SEC reflector.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich
Chair, IEEE802

MOTION (Bill Q moves, Carl S. seconds):
"That the 802 SEC authorized the purchase of two new lcd projectors, not
to exceed $2500 each plus taxes and shipping, and the repair of
projector #2, not to exceed $700 plus taxes and shipping."